Manish Malhotra designed clothes for many celebrities and films. He has done fabulous designing for films like Rangeela, Kal ho na ho, Kabhi khusi kabhi gam, Swarg and many more.

All hot celebrities are in his list of clients wether National or International like-
Kajol
Kareena
Priyanka
Rani
Urmila
Sridevi
Abhishek bacchan
Shahrukh Khan
Saif Ali Khan
Amitabh bacchan ofcourse

So the list is endless even he has demand of his designs in high profile business families of India like-

Tina Ambani
Ekta Raheja
Parmeshwar Godrejetc etc

He has international links with the clients like-
Micheal Jackson
Naomi Campbel etc etc

Glimpse of Some of the beautiful saree Manish Malhotra has designed –

ScreenHunter_002.jpg

ScreenHunter_0011.jpg

sScreenHunter_0033.jpg

S_007.jpgS_006.jpg

ACHIEVEMENTS OF MANISH MALHOTRA

Manish started by designing for Juhi in the film “SWARG” but his major turn towards fame started from designing clothes for Urmila in ”RANGEELA” and later he never looked back. Manish got several awards like-

1.Filmfare award for the film Rangeela.

2.Showtime opinion pole award for the look of Karishma in Raja Hindustani.

3.Siemens viewer choice award for Dil To Pagal Hai.

4.Lux zee cine awrds for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

5.Indira priyadarshni memorial award for his contribution in fashion..

6.Felicitated by National Institute Of Fashion Technology.

BORN CREATIVE- Manish Malhotra

There was no one in the family of Manish Malhotra who was known to the fashion or was close to this field still Manish was attracted towards this creative field.While studying at Elphinstone College in Mumbai, Manish Malhotra took up a few small-modeling assignments. He use to love fashion even when he was a kid

THE START

We always see the success of Manish Malhotra as the hot and most demanded fashion designer but he started his career by joining Equinox, a boutique in Bandra and learnt on the job, throwing himself into all aspects of design, display, sales, customer services and workshop liaison. He use to take care of every aspect wether it is attending the client, shopping for fabric or even dressing the model.

FIRST BRAKE

The man who gave the first brake to this young and seeking designer was none other than David Dhawan when he designed three outfits for Juhi Chawla for Swarg in one day. But his real break came when he designed a few costumes for Sridevi.

BEST WORK

Manish is confident about all his work done but the look of Karishma Kapoor in the film Raja Hindustani is his favourite as “It was completely new – from her haircut to her make-up to her eyes.

STYLE OF STATEMENT

His style reflects itself in soft colours and fabrics. He favours pale, ice-creamy neutrals, lilacs and lemons for hot, sultry summers. He avoid gold and lile sarvoski as it gives a nice shimmer look. According to him “Style is a timeless classic” Style is how you are as a person, how you carry yourself, how you deal with people. Poise is style. Good colour sense is style.”

Manish gets inspiration from every shade of life i.e magazines, Social parties, Movies, travelling anything. ”JUST ANYTHING”

Press CTRL + D on your keyboard to bookmark this page.

321 Responses to “Manish Malhotra Designer Collection”

• sheetal says:

hello sir ,
    iam a designing student and hv a flair for designing hi fashion garments. how do i contact u for showing my work ?plz waiting for ur reply

• sagarika singh says:

HELLO SIR

NAMASKAR

THIS IS SAGARIKA FROM DELHI. iWANT TO TELL U THAT I HAVE NOT DONE ANY DESIGNING COURSE BECAUSE OF MONEY BUT iAM STILL WORKING IN FASHION INDUSTRY BECAUSE ACCORDING TO ME INSPIRATION , CREATIVITY & IMAGINATION POWER IS EVERY THING MY DESIGNING IS FABULOUS THAT WHY WITH OUT HAVING ANY CERTIFICATE I AM WORKING AS A DESIGNER AND ONLY WAITING FOR A BIG CHANCE WHICH IS DEFINATELY GIVEN BY U I WANT TO WORK WITH U & UR ORGANISATION PLZ. TRY TO GIVE ME A CHANCE

• Jasmin Wasim says:

Dear sir,
    My name is Jasmin Wasim .I am German girl. I complited my Textile Fashion Designer course end of last year from Germany. I am very much interesed to work with Pakistani Fashion design company. Do you help me , how I can able to work with you.

If you want to know more about me and any suggestion to get job will be thankful.

Best regards
    Jasmin Wasim

• Anshul says:

Hi Manish,
    I have got a cyber cafe. Girls from polytechinic are given Project on your collection and all the activities and your achievement and future plans but they are unable to find all these informations . So i have a suggestion for you that you provide all these informations on one website so that they can download and print all the informations required.
    Anshul

• beena says:

hai manish!!!

I love ur desiner clothing.Its fabulous and excellent.Am proud that in INDIA there are such talented and creative designers that even the international designers are spellbound by ur designs…KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND WISH U ALL THE VERY BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOD BLESS…………………

• mamata says:

hello sir I realy impress with your collection.i want to know about how i join the feshion course.

• mamata says:

hello sir

i love your design clothes.
    really that design is look beautiful.

• jocelyn says:

hi manish…

i am so overwhelmed after looking at stuff you design…being honest you are one of the best designers….so far i alwaz use to buy ritu kumar’s…collection….but after looking at some of ur masterpieces…i m quite interested in knowin if u have any retail outlets in australia…if u can tell me location…otherwise which is u r actual website to buy stuff online….

cheers keep up the good work…U ROCK…

• anahita says:

hi how r u ?
    i want to khnow how can i jount to fasion job
    i love this job more than evry thing
    im from iran
    shal i sent my photo
    i thing so im very goog in this job
    plz help me tanks

• jitu says:

Hi Manish,

• rashmi says:

hey manish here is rashmi.. i just love ur collection like anything.. my dream is to become a great designer and have a coffee with u.. i hope this day come true… i just love the saree u design… hope i purchase and wear them once.. ok then have a great time designing… byeeee

• farhana says:

hi mr. Manish,
    i’m farhana from chittagong,Bangladesh…r u a big fan of cricket? u ra supporter of kkr in ipl, right? me 2 ; -)….. they r d best.

• hii manish sir i m big fan of your creations and crazy 4 your designer outfit.i m paasout from NIFD (batch2005)Indore.about me i m very creative and hardworking so Is there any apportunity for me in your org.pls contact me in my yahoo id. i need your help for my careear in fashion .my current location is Mumbai your fan bhupesh

• GJ says:

Hi …

Can you please tell from where I can get the dress that Kareena wore in “Yeh Ishq Hai” in Jab We Met movie… It was Bit cow-boyish dress… Black n White Top with Red Skirt…

I’ll be really thankful if anybody can reply me at geocity_69@hotmail.com

Thanks a ton …

• SHWETA says:

hiiiiiiiii manish,
    i want to become as effecient as you r…………………..please guide me& i m a commerce student i cant do fashion tech. as u did so what whoud i do for becoming a fashion designor???????????????????? please heip me out

• Bea Dhillon says:

Hi Manish,

Do you have a website as I’d like to buy some of your outfits

• Praveen Singh says:

Hey manish
    I m 5.4″ in height. My marriage is in Nov,2008. I am very worried about my dress bcoz i am not tall so I wanna ask wat type of dress wl suit me..
    Plsssssss reply asap..
    Thanks

• Praveen Singh says:

Hey manish
    I m 5.4″ in height. My marriage is in Nov,2008.I am very worried about my dress as I am not tall so I waa ask wat type of dress wl suit me..
    Plsssssss reply asap..
    Thanks

• ARCHNA BAGGA says:

Dear Sir,

I am a big fan of your creativevity. I have a boutique in chennai. I am selling ready
    made and i am doing tailoring also. If you send me some designes. I will be
    realy thankful to you.

• anu says:

u r awesome,cant u design a dress 4 me in free??

• anita says:

hi manish sir,

THIS IS ANITA SONI FROM NAVI MUMBAI. I HAVE NOT DONE ANY DESIGNING COURSE BUT I AM SO INTRESTED IN THIS FIELD. SO PLS GUIDE ME. WATING FOR U R REPLY.

REGARDS.
    ANITA SONI

• Nitika Khanna says:

hiii…Manish..ur work is fabulous.. i am a gr8 fan of urs.. u r like a idol for me..i take so much inspiration from ur work as i m also a fashion designer and working with a export house…ur designs are with full of creativity and with faminine feeling….keep it up…my best wishes r always with u..

• Tanushree says:

hi sir
    i really like and appreciate your work i am in 11th standard and i want to persue a career in fashion designing can u give me some quick tips on how to go about it and get started

• Bella Jose says:

seeking an ambitious job – contact – 09902283691

• Bella Jose says:

The collections are very coooooooool .

• MAAHWISH says:

HI MANISH…
    ASLAM_O_ALIKUM
    Im Maahwish nawaz khan..i like your personality
    more than your work.i want couple of saree nd lahnga.can u plz tel me how can i contact u as im 4m pak..

• sampada tendulkar says:

hi manish
    i have seen ur collection in each n every fashion show alomst in many movies well ma u got a really oussum colour and design sens well m also doing fashion designing from rachna sansad it ll great pleasure for me if u share ur good knowladge with me i would like to work with u well m ur biggest fan forever
    so kindly request u to help me ll be so glad if i ll get chance to work with u so kindly request u to replay me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    tccccc

• pallavi says:

hello sir,

i am pallavi live in china and i am a house wife i wanted to become a professonel fashion designer but i could not be happen it was my dream but its my destiny but i dont have any complain but i want to make my botique and i wnat to make my own identy i will come back INDIA after some time if u will help me for this

thanx

• mamta says:

hi manish I think you are amazing in ur field and i whant to know wher u get insperation of creating such adorable dresses it is realy wonderfull and amazing job i am also learning fashion desining from ahmedabad insitute and always taking ur updates from tv or by net i just what to know what is ur keyword . and when u will make ur fillm

• salam Manish sir,
    I am Shahnwaz khan Anwer from Delhi. I always appreciate your designs you gave the novel face to Indian fashion industry. Congratulation Sir.
    About me I am 22yrs,fair,6ft height and I focus my career in Modeling industry but i don’t know how to start. Could you guide how to proceed? I appreciate your guidance.
    Gratitude for al facilitates!
    Shahnwaz Khan Anwer

• himani says:

hi manish u’r mind blowing yarr
    u’r design is too good
    i m so proud of u that u’r an indian &india have a such talented designers

• priyanka says:

hello sir,
    dis s priyanka dis side; fashion designer by education n lect. n d same. sir, alike others m a great admirer f urs n want 2 change my focuss area nw as i luv ur style n i kno t s d most comfortable for me even so i request u 2 gv me ur e-mail i.d. or studio address jst so dat i can snd my resume or portfolio n d respective addresses. plz sir t ‘l b 4 stictly professional purpose. so dat i can join u lrn alot from u; only f u like my work. plz sir alow me 2 b a part f ur design studio
    waiting 4 ur reply my e-mail i.d. s: priyanka_fashion@yahoo.com

• sarika mehta says:

Hello sir

i like ur design. But 1 the most lovable is pink one. The saree is too good as well as the way of wrappin is ultimate. A salute to u.

Thanks

• shavinder says:

hi manish!!!!!!!!

when I think, dream, talk, imagine or desire fashion there’s only one name dat pops up in my mind & i.e. THE MANISH MALHOTRA. Cheers to u for ur roaring success in the fashion industry. if ever god bestows upon me the chance 2 b dreesed in an xclusive fashion i wud b at urs n only urs doorstep. waiting for that day , AMEN!!!!!!

PRAYING 4 UR TASTE OF SUCCESS 2 BECOME SWEETER DAY BY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• vivek sharma says:

hello manish ,
    i realy like ur desigens, im looking for a job in fashion house i had done my fashion desining from delhi .Im in mumbai sience last 2month ‘s . i dont have job pls give me a one chance im very hard working im alone in mumbai i wana do something in my life pls give to me one chance pls manish . im wating ur replay ………. my contact no is 9967857664, 9320888669

• Anu says:

Hey Hi Manish,, U r just owesome.. ur collectionsare the beautiful collection in the world,, i mean it really,, i die on ur collection of traditional dress. my wish is to wear once suit design by you. its an wish or you can say request of mine.. plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Manish get back to me on my email id anu09h@gmail.com i will wait for your reply till my end.. i just love u Manish,,,,

Anu (sweetest girl)

• m.talha says:

hello dear ,
    really ur a great designer , im dying 2 see ur every new collection ,cuts
    n color combination , im also a fashion designer n ur my inspration tc

• sandeep jain says:

To Whom It May Concern

We want to promote eco-friendly jute bags, please go through our profile below:-

Ballyfabs is a part of Kankaria Group, which has the world’s largest jute product range and is also ranked amongst the largest manufacturer having four high capacity jute mills, manufacturing over 150,000 metric tons of jute products annually, exceeding Rs. 4.5 Billion in Sales and employs over 18000 people.

Ballyfabs is engaged in the development of various diversified jute products especially in the areas of value added Designer Bags, Logo Printed Bags, Grocery Bags, Cotton Bags, Organic bags, Fabrics, Yarns & Twines, Braided Fancy Yarns, Tapes and Webbings and Floor Coverings. We are successfully designing, developing and marketing these products in India and abroad.

Our efforts have been concentrated towards the growth of this Industry on a continuous basis by exploring the tremendous opportunities offered in the Lifestyle and Accessories markets, Grocery Bags, and Natural Eco-friendly Bags Markets worldwide.

We, at Ballyfabs are working on an integrated effort of development from the raw jute stage from farmers to the manufacturing of quality yarn in various blends which is converted to fabrics & floor coverings in different weaves and finishes. We also have in-house manufacturing facilities for printing fabrics and conversion to various products in order to gain large acceptance by the end consumers through our own retail stores and distribution channels and supplies to Fortune 500 companies of the world

Quality process and manufacturing environment complying to International standards for Good Manufacturing Practices across the Kankaria Group’s production facilities ensure that the Ballyfabs product meets the satisfaction level of the most discerning customer. Our company is also an ISO 9001:2000 certified company & strictly follows Fair Trade practices.

Our vision is to “make jute as an integral part of one’s wardrobe and living”.

• Priya says:

HI sir i am a model in bangalore wworking in MNC ur photos r awesome sir i am inspried by it sir can i work with u sir can u give me some tips sir i love sarees sir
    i have been in kingerfishercalender hot photos sir ok sir can u email me some hot photos sir can i see them please sir like bikini or lingre or sarees anything or give me any ones email id o will ask them will u sir ?

• RAJAT says:

hiiiiiii MANISH
    ur designs r Awesme, Superb, Mindblowing…….. words r nt enough 2 xpress my views on ur designs…….. really… fanatstic
    i really wanna wrk under u.
    actly i ve dne degree course in fashion design…
    frm INIFD.
    nyways
    GOD BLESSSSSSSS………………..

• Misty says:

Hi Manish,

This is misty from london, I really like one of your outfits that you’ve designed for a bollywood celebrity and I wanted a similar design for my wedding so if you can please get back to me.

Thanks

Misty

• aqeelah says:

Hi manish ur designs r absolutly wonderful, i dnt’t how u do it but it bust b really hard but then again if u luv something u dnt call it work, anywayz keep up da gud wrk and gud luk 4 da future

• Priyanka says:

Hi Manish,

Hope you are doing good….

i am very much inspired with your fabulous work in the stream of fashion as you worked so hard to be where you are today ..Since younger years i wanted to be a big designer but for the past 4 yrs i am working as a merchandiser but dont know why i feel like that its not for me as i want to use my creativity in designing clothes .I would be greatful if you could guide me from where to start …as i want to have my own brand one day…How to be a big FASHION DESIGNER LIKE YOU….PLLSSSS HELP…. !!!!!

Keep up the great work …!!!!! YOU ROCK…

Thanks ..

Priyanka

• Priyanka says:

Hi Manish,

Hope you are doing good….

Keep up the great work …!!!!! YOU ROCK…

THANKSand GOD BLESS

Priyanka

• aparajita says:

hey manish!!

i remember how i loved ur show called the manish malhotra show, where u told the aspirin designers to send in their designs……..
    i always wnted to be a designer just like manish malhotra…….but ended up being a marine engineer instead….but as my mom says, its never too late……..so plz do lmme knw how can i go for it……..i would realyyyyy love to make people look beautiful some day!!………
    aparajita ray

• Tasnim Hasan Saara says:

Hey Manish!!! Words will really come short if I start describing your works which u did with your prodigious talent.I am a big big big fan of yours. I am extremely enthusiastic on learning fashion designing.Basically I reside in Bangladesh,just an 18 yr old teenager.But trust me I am confident that if u give me some of ur ideas,that is share your aptitudes with me then I can promise you,your time wont be a waste.Plz plz plz try me.contact and mail me……..God bless u!!!!!

• Sheeba says:

hi ur designs r really good. but it is easy to give glam look to models and heroins and ur dresses suits them. but how an average looking weatish girl like me who looks like behen g only wears salwar kameez and chididar and dont know how to look beautiful and glam can become one. i am into business and my behen g look underestimates me in front of clients. frnds make fun of me.
    plz guide if u can…..
    thanking with aniticipation

• Manisha says:

Hello Manish,
    I really love your indian designs…… a simple request from my side is please upload yur indian design pics in any website of yours,,,,,,,,,,,,, i am 19 yrs,fair,5’7,53 kgs,plz suggest style for me,all sort of dresses suit me but wanna know which type of western and indian shld i prefer……….. will wait for your reply…………………….

• fatima says:

HI.
    ME FATIMA FRM PAKISTAN.I LIKE UR SAREE COLLECTION.I M STUDENT IN KARACHI SCHOOL OF ARTS.AND ALSO UP COMMING DESIGHNER.

YOUR WORK IS OSOMEEEEEEEEEEE.PLZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME AND GIVE SOME IMPORTANT TIPS HOW TO BE MAKE A DESIGH JUST LIKR YOURSSSSSSSSSSS.
    APNA KHAYAL RAKNA.ALLAH HAFIZ.

• jasleen kaur says:

hi
    manish sir,
    ur designs is the best in the whole world. i am bsc in fashion technology. give me some tips of fashion.
    thanks