Manish Malhotra designed clothes for many celebrities and films. He has done fabulous designing for films like Rangeela, Kal ho na ho, Kabhi khusi kabhi gam, Swarg and many more.

All hot celebrities are in his list of clients wether National or International like-
Kajol
Kareena
Priyanka
Rani
Urmila
Sridevi
Abhishek bacchan
Shahrukh Khan
Saif Ali Khan
Amitabh bacchan ofcourse

So the list is endless even he has demand of his designs in high profile business families of India like-

Tina Ambani
Ekta Raheja
Parmeshwar Godrejetc etc

He has international links with the clients like-
Micheal Jackson
Naomi Campbel etc etc

Glimpse of Some of the beautiful saree Manish Malhotra has designed –

ScreenHunter_002.jpg

ScreenHunter_0011.jpg

sScreenHunter_0033.jpg

S_007.jpgS_006.jpg

ACHIEVEMENTS OF MANISH MALHOTRA

Manish started by designing for Juhi in the film “SWARG” but his major turn towards fame started from designing clothes for Urmila in ”RANGEELA” and later he never looked back. Manish got several awards like-

1.Filmfare award for the film Rangeela.

2.Showtime opinion pole award for the look of Karishma in Raja Hindustani.

3.Siemens viewer choice award for Dil To Pagal Hai.

4.Lux zee cine awrds for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

5.Indira priyadarshni memorial award for his contribution in fashion..

6.Felicitated by National Institute Of Fashion Technology.

BORN CREATIVE- Manish Malhotra

There was no one in the family of Manish Malhotra who was known to the fashion or was close to this field still Manish was attracted towards this creative field.While studying at Elphinstone College in Mumbai, Manish Malhotra took up a few small-modeling assignments. He use to love fashion even when he was a kid

THE START

We always see the success of Manish Malhotra as the hot and most demanded fashion designer but he started his career by joining Equinox, a boutique in Bandra and learnt on the job, throwing himself into all aspects of design, display, sales, customer services and workshop liaison. He use to take care of every aspect wether it is attending the client, shopping for fabric or even dressing the model.

FIRST BRAKE

The man who gave the first brake to this young and seeking designer was none other than David Dhawan when he designed three outfits for Juhi Chawla for Swarg in one day. But his real break came when he designed a few costumes for Sridevi.

BEST WORK

Manish is confident about all his work done but the look of Karishma Kapoor in the film Raja Hindustani is his favourite as “It was completely new – from her haircut to her make-up to her eyes.

STYLE OF STATEMENT

His style reflects itself in soft colours and fabrics. He favours pale, ice-creamy neutrals, lilacs and lemons for hot, sultry summers. He avoid gold and lile sarvoski as it gives a nice shimmer look. According to him “Style is a timeless classic” Style is how you are as a person, how you carry yourself, how you deal with people. Poise is style. Good colour sense is style.”

Manish gets inspiration from every shade of life i.e magazines, Social parties, Movies, travelling anything. ”JUST ANYTHING”

Press CTRL + D on your keyboard to bookmark this page.

321 Responses to “Manish Malhotra Designer Collection”

• deepika says:

hi manish really dear u r the rock in the fashion word .in future i want to meet u as per as possible becoz i m a fashion designing student i ll pray for u so that u will stay in the top .happy new year dear …………. and god bless u

• Monali says:

Respected Sir,
    It was very gud to luk at ur collection..but sir i need ur help i need latest designs n outfits of today’s date…sir it vil b very thankful to u…if u just mail me out…
    yours’s faithfully,
    Monali Parekh.

• Rinu Suresh Nambiar says:

hey m Rinu..doing my Phd in cognitive science…..my domain is art..bt i would like to get a specific field in it..I like the field of fashion designing..Infact for that i need fashion designers help…could u please help me out….if possible..Infact i would like to knw the cognition part of it…..is there any feild where we cognitive student can come up wid idea….In wat all field u put up ur innovations and creativity…..

I could see all ur dresses has some or other speciality….Got some or other meaning.We cognitive scientists has a great role in such meaning principles…Hope i ll get some suggestion from a great designer like you.Thanx.

• Rinu Suresh Nambiar says:

Hey ..do respond to my mail…….am awaiting eagerly for ur comments..I need to come up with gud innovative ideas.i would be thankful to you.So Please give suggestion for my mail.

Thanx

• Nanki Singh says:

Hey Manish,,
    I have a wedding to attend in which i wanted to wear a light pink coloured suit with some satin roses and pearls,,
    could u please help me with the design and also suggest me what else can i wear for the other functions,that will suit my personality.
    I am tall n slim, almost 5’7.5″ tall and have a wheatish complexion.
    looking forward from a reply from your end.
    Thank You!
    Regards,
    Nanki

• shailesh says:

Hi manish !
    Fabulous!!!!! Simply the new from olds.
    working in same field,hope to work with U.

Thanks!!

• jhilmil says:

hey manish i m a gr8 fan of urs.i want to see 1year baby girl’s party wear dress of ur collection so that i can buy one of it before 25jan09.thnx

• suna says:

Hi im yur gr8 fan f yurs ….yu r my inspiration….am actually a budding designer goin to start up soon….i need sum tips 4 my carrier…

• nisha says:

hi manish!

i really like your collection its just fabulous!

• Respected Manish sir,
    I am a big fan of you. sir..
    I gust want your mail id for my business perpose..

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Meera Agrawal.

• ajay says:

hi i m ajay ur work is so good i m also want to become a fashion designer like u . i m studing fashion techonolgy

• i am rahul sharma 20 year old says:

heelo manish ji
    i am rahul
    i am 20 year old
    i want to like model
    i am also try make model
    plz help me sir

• A.Agwan says:

Dear Manishji,
    Could you please help me in leather bags designing,
    With regards
    Agwan
    09830178786

• PRIY@NK@ B says:

hello..Manish Sir,
    This is priyanka
    manish jee..ur best..and i just loved collection…
    Im doing advanced diploma in fashion designing from INIFD…
    now im in second year..in may i will complete my fashion desining course…and dont have any designer background…
    so can u suggest me..hw should i start my carrer..what should i do in the starting..do reply of my comment..
    im waiting,,
    bye tc.

• laxmi says:

YOUR A GREAT FASHION DESIGNER.

• sumanjeet chowdhary says:

hi manish, this is suman.ur all collection is great as useal.wel i have done diploma in fashion.bt im nt satisfied with dat.but nw i want to start some bussiness in fashion,,so can you suggest me wt to do.i wanna make my name in this field..i plan for an institue or a fashion house,,how do i start i dont understand please help,..thanx suman

• bhavik says:

hi manish sir
    i am bhavik and your big freand
    mansh sir you are world best desiner
    and no one to all
    “me bhi aap jesh banna sahata hu”
    i from surat inifd studunt
    best of lack

• bhavna says:

hi manish sir,

i hav jus got in to nift for pg in designing.
    n now i hav to prepare my portfolio could u plz. plz. plz. . . . help me out as i hav no clue on how to go about it.
    please help me out regarding the themes to select . .
    thank u.

• Aneesha Kochar says:

hey!!!!
    All ur designs are very very beautiful… iam ur fan… iam about to pursue fashion designing and want to design apparel dat is as elegant as ur designs… ur work is brilliant especially the sarees.. they can make any woman look gorgeous… there is an element of sensuality mixed wid purity and elegance in every design… some designs have embelishments while others r simple cuts with less detailing… each design is beautiful and unique… b it in bold colours or pastels… truly marvellous…

• Xecon Jasim Uddin says:

i have a question for u—-
    Do u really read all these comments?
    if not–then u should—cause ppl really love u and love ur creation—
    u are such a lucky guy

• aman says:

I luv ur designs…you are a great designer…
    I am also a fashion designer..I’ll love to meet you someday. best of luck for your future !!!

• aman says:

Hi..
    I love your designs..you are a great designer…
    I’ll love to meet you someday…I am also a fashion designer..I’ve done M.sc in Fashion Designing.

Good luck for your future

• pashmina says:

manish ur r frally a very good designer i just love ur all designs its really very fab

• sylvie says:

hi manish.i really love ur collections they are amazing u r a source of inspiration 4 me.keep ur good work going wish u all the very best 4 ur future

• minal says:

hi manish sir this is minal im ur great fan im crezy for ur colectios i just love ur desings im also fashion designer i dont hav any word 2 say ur d …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..best

• pankaj kumar says:

hi sir,
    I am a great fan of yours, and so is my family.I m doing my fashion designing from INIFD (milan). i did two show in ATV, and also i said someting about you in HYTV realy i like ur designing. i m realy wants to meet u once.

• pankaj kumar says:

hi sir,

pankaj kumar
    09963101243

• nainshi says:

Hi,
    Manish Sir
    How are you

I’m running out of words or rather comments on your work, because your work is mind blowing… too good, Manish after I have seen your work and your amazing creations, I’ve gain a huge interest on Fashion field, recently i am workiung as a designer with an export house @ i would like to work with world fame fashion designer like you . Hope you will give me an opportunity and let me gain experience under your supervision.

Warm regards,
    Nainshi

• Saleem says:

hello, manish… your style is so attractive and charming… please give me a tip, who to maintain our dress in wedding and what i wear

• maha says:

kya bakwas kapre hain ………in se to ache hamaare pakistani designers banate hain,,,,,,hun ……….boring kapre,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:<(

• shahida says:

hi as the world knws that ur the best fashion designers of all but the only little question come to my mind is that can a middle class people can ever afford ur designed clothes if yes than where can i find it plz answer my question coz i also belong to a middle class family and it will b my dream come true if i wear ur designed clothes

• sana says:

hi manesh ilike you I love your designs..you are a great designer mojse emil me pat karo plz plz plz plz i vere like you sana sirf ek par bat kar plz am from ksa

• kavita says:

HIIIIIIIIIIII
    hello, MANISH im yur gr8 fun collectios ..Hope you will great designer in the world and also i complited bsc fashion designer so plz some tipes. havey a good day

• shubham kapoor says:

hiii… tis is shubham kapoor one of ur fan, i really like ur collection….. i want to share ma prob , i hav a great sense of color n style so all ma friends n relative call me whenever they go out to buy some dresses but when i ussualy go out i really get confussed abt wat should i buy or which will look good on me?????? i knw tis is strange but its a fact……..

• savi sharma says:

Hi manish sir i am doing b.sc fashion designing give me some advises fob become a famous fashion designer

• Queen says:

HELLO MANISH !!

HOPE U R DOING WELL.
    THIS MSG IS JUST TO WISH U GUD LUCK
    KEEP IT UP.

• BINITA KHATOR says:

hyyyyyyyy manish u really rock i fashion world . your design are really very fantastic as well as good. hyyyyy plese give me sum suggestion abt fashion….i m very interest abt dat……. m doing ma h.s ritenw reply soon. dear

• neetusharma says:

hell sirji,
    i am 21 eyar old i like u r…diegen.
    aapkay dieg..bhut achay hay humnay textil and dress disg..chotay say insitut say kya hay,sir give me 1 chance..

• kajal Panwar says:

Hello Manish ji,
    I Like your Designs.I am a student of Fashion desigsing…”mai acchi designer banna chahati hu…

• nishika sharma says:

hi!Manish i love ur designing and i’m myself a designing student & i wish i cud work with u some day.u rocks.

• lauren says:

Hi Manish,
    I live in Canada and am a fan of your designs. I am getting married in the summer and wanted to order some stuff is this possible.

Regards,
    Lauren

• heidi says:

Hello Manish,
    love your designs

• snehaagarwal says:

hi manish………
    ur collection is so gud………i m working same filed…n i want to work wid u

• Inder says:

Hello,

I would like to know if you were the designer who created the wedding outfit that Ayesha Takhia wears in Salam-E-Ishq at the end of the movie. I really like that outfit and would like to know the price of it as I would like to buy it. If you could send me a picture of the outfit if it is yours so I know we are talking about the same outfit. Thank-you very much! You have amazing work!

Regards,
    Inder Sohal

• Subhashini says:

hieeeeeeee….i m abig fan of urs…..i m prepairing 4 nift entrance coz i wanna b a designer…i respect u sir n u r my role model…hope vl meet soon…………i need ur blessings n gud wishes….

• suraj says:

Hi, Manish sir, I am suraj I am successfully passout fashion designing (INIFD) I am very much fan your collection , I am also fashion designer reputed garment house, sir, I am inerested do participate in fashion show, please send me procdure, I am awaiting your favourable reply.

thankyou

• alisha says:

hi manish malhotra :-) well im a great fan of ur designs n i really really love them. the best thing that i like about u is that u kno how 2 enhance a fabric n the colour wit beautiful work on it :-) i really admire ur designs n wish i can be a proud owner of atleast few of ur dresses on day :-)
    wishing u all the best in life n keep doing the good work :-)

• pooja says:

hey manish
    will u plz suggest me some good sarees to buy for my wedding on dec
    i need latest design sarees to wear after my marriage

• hi manish!……..u r rock man.i love ur collctn.I’M Student of fashion designing in amity university U R MY IDIAL…

• Deepthi says:

Hi Manish,

This is Deepthi. I’m a software engineer. I’m great fan of you. I really like your creations very much. My wedding is in Aug of this year. So wanted to buy your creations. Where can i buy your creations online. Please help me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Regards,