Manish Malhotra designed clothes for many celebrities and films. He has done fabulous designing for films like Rangeela, Kal ho na ho, Kabhi khusi kabhi gam, Swarg and many more.

All hot celebrities are in his list of clients wether National or International like-
Kajol
Kareena
Priyanka
Rani
Urmila
Sridevi
Abhishek bacchan
Shahrukh Khan
Saif Ali Khan
Amitabh bacchan ofcourse

So the list is endless even he has demand of his designs in high profile business families of India like-

Tina Ambani
Ekta Raheja
Parmeshwar Godrejetc etc

He has international links with the clients like-
Micheal Jackson
Naomi Campbel etc etc

Glimpse of Some of the beautiful saree Manish Malhotra has designed –

ScreenHunter_002.jpg

ScreenHunter_0011.jpg

sScreenHunter_0033.jpg

S_007.jpgS_006.jpg

ACHIEVEMENTS OF MANISH MALHOTRA

Manish started by designing for Juhi in the film “SWARG” but his major turn towards fame started from designing clothes for Urmila in ”RANGEELA” and later he never looked back. Manish got several awards like-

1.Filmfare award for the film Rangeela.

2.Showtime opinion pole award for the look of Karishma in Raja Hindustani.

3.Siemens viewer choice award for Dil To Pagal Hai.

4.Lux zee cine awrds for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

5.Indira priyadarshni memorial award for his contribution in fashion..

6.Felicitated by National Institute Of Fashion Technology.

BORN CREATIVE- Manish Malhotra

There was no one in the family of Manish Malhotra who was known to the fashion or was close to this field still Manish was attracted towards this creative field.While studying at Elphinstone College in Mumbai, Manish Malhotra took up a few small-modeling assignments. He use to love fashion even when he was a kid

THE START

We always see the success of Manish Malhotra as the hot and most demanded fashion designer but he started his career by joining Equinox, a boutique in Bandra and learnt on the job, throwing himself into all aspects of design, display, sales, customer services and workshop liaison. He use to take care of every aspect wether it is attending the client, shopping for fabric or even dressing the model.

FIRST BRAKE

The man who gave the first brake to this young and seeking designer was none other than David Dhawan when he designed three outfits for Juhi Chawla for Swarg in one day. But his real break came when he designed a few costumes for Sridevi.

BEST WORK

Manish is confident about all his work done but the look of Karishma Kapoor in the film Raja Hindustani is his favourite as “It was completely new – from her haircut to her make-up to her eyes.

STYLE OF STATEMENT

His style reflects itself in soft colours and fabrics. He favours pale, ice-creamy neutrals, lilacs and lemons for hot, sultry summers. He avoid gold and lile sarvoski as it gives a nice shimmer look. According to him “Style is a timeless classic” Style is how you are as a person, how you carry yourself, how you deal with people. Poise is style. Good colour sense is style.”

Manish gets inspiration from every shade of life i.e magazines, Social parties, Movies, travelling anything. ”JUST ANYTHING”

Press CTRL + D on your keyboard to bookmark this page.

321 Responses to “Manish Malhotra Designer Collection”

• PAYAL SHARMA says:

Hello Sir,
    I like ur collections. N m doing Fashion Designing.Sir i have some problem for disc costumes so i want ur help plzzzzzzzzzzz give me some sugetion or designs according disc theme.
    I want to become a fashion designer like u.U r an inspiration for youngesters.Sir can u help me for designing.I would be thankful to u.Hope u will help me nd solve my problem as soon as .I’ll wait ur reply. plzzzzz
    thanks.

• vijeta jain says:

hi
    sir
    good evening..
    hope u r well
    m doing bsc. fashion designing n m now b pursuing 4 my portfolio n m really very confused how shd i make my port folio “THE BEST”..
    if u could just take out a lil bit of time n can give some tips then pls mail me..
    i ll b waiting..
    good luck
    bbyeee
    take care..

• sonu says:

HII manish i m big fan of u. i m a business man for girls western outfits so i really like girls western fashion so i want to be a designer. i m so much crezy about fahion so plz suggest me what i do. i love u manish. i am waiting ur reply. thanx.

• riki says:

hey
    hiiee
    i wanna b a fashion designer
    show me da way. . . .

• afsana says:

hii im vry big fan of ur dresses i love ur dresses vry vry much i also disgn i wnt 2 meet u vry soon

• bina says:

hi i m a great fan of your designs it superd the colours mixing are maximum i always search your collection.i like all your collection especialy sarees and bridal dresses and salwar.you know hw to make a person dashing ya.great keep it on

• raginee singh says:

Hello sir ,
    I m fashion designing studen of allahabad univarsity,nd presentaty m making my portfolio,but i hav a lot of difficuties ,so plz tell me hw i can design my portfilio best,i hope u will help me .it will b a tonic for me ,i m wating for ur reply, bye

• aditi sharma says:

hiee…love d way u design…hope even ill becom sumday lik u

• raji says:

hi sir,
    am doing fashion tech and presently i have design collection lab.i have chosen my theme as butterfly. i find it difficult to create designs.it would be really helpful for me if u guide me to create designs. thank you sir

• SUNIL says:

Hi looking to order manish malhotras design mens & women cloths through internate is there any site i can order pls guide.

Thanks
    Sunil.

• vikas mangal says:

sir main design ka bahut devana hu or main khud bhi karna pasand karta hu so kya ap mujhe ek moka dena pasand karoge..sir mare bahut tamanana he apke sath judne ke…my no is09785421472.

• Hi,
    I source Ikat fabric from orissa , will be glad to display sample swatches to your need ,please revert with your requirement.

Mitra
    rath.mitra@gmail.com

• Nathiya C says:

I am presently doing my Fashion designing course and am suppose to do a project called in Designing, am searching for different theme to create my design, required idea from you to start on that, I am inspired about your designs, your collections are really good and am fond of more traditional & Bridal collections.

Thank you so much for your support.

With Regards,
    Nathiya C
    AFTT

• vandana says:

hellow sir…

i like ur designs very much ……

mai bhi aap k jaisa banna chahti hu….

thanku for ur wonderful design’s …..

tata sir t.c.

• shahrukh says:

Hii sir
    how r you
    I like yor designs
    me aap kaa bahot bada fen hu muje aap ki sari designs bahot pasand he me bhi fasion designing hi kar raha hu pls sir muje thodi aap se tips chahiye pls muje tips aap dena me aap ka wait karunga
    bey sir tc.

• kuldeep kaur says:

hi sir i like ur collectoin

• sonam kamboj says:

Hello sir ……….
    M Apki baut bari fan hu ,I like ur designs very much nd I wnt be a famous
    Fashion designer like u
    Ur designs r fabulus
    Il try to make designer cloths like u
    Thnx sir .
    Bye sir ……

• ritu says:

sir, you are a source of inspiration to me… i salute your creativity…

• nandini says:

I wanna buy ur collection.So what is the process.Pls , let me knoe

• Rinki singh says:

hello..Manish Sir,
    This is Rinki Singh
    manish jee..ur best..and i just loved collection…
    Im doing advanced diploma in fashion designing from IIFT…
    now im in LAST SEM..in FEB i will complete my fashion desining course…and dont have any designer background…
    so can u suggest me..hw should i start my carrer..what should i do in the starting..do reply of my comment..
    im waiting,,
    OPS!!!!! I M SORRY I M FORGET TO SHARE ONE THING THAT i am also a great fan of you. i am fashion dehi manish malhotra well im a great fan of ur designs n i really really love them. the best thing that i like about u is that u kno how 2 enhance a fabric n the colour wit beautiful work on it i really admire ur designs n wish i can be a proud owner of atleast few of ur dresses on day
    wishing u all the best in life n keep doing the good work…..
    bye tc..

• Sachin Sehrawat says:

hiiii….

myself sachin..
    we have our designing studio ATTIRE-The Design Studio at shahpujat, new delhi.
    if anyone wants to get something constructed.. can contact me. We deal in both MENS and WOMENS wear and that too INDIAN and WESTERN wear.

ATTIRE- THE DESIGN STUDIO.

contact no- Sachin-08010890589.