The designer with a difference in his work i.e Manish Malhotra and some of his designs are as follows-

Beautiful skirts with works

mm4mm2

One of his designer shirt-manish-club-apart-2

10 Responses to “Manish And His Collection”

• Geeta says:

Hi ! Manish
    I,m a great fan of ours collection and the program style check.
    Plz do a little favour just to tell me great collection of suits and sarees

Thanks
    Best Regards
    Geeta

• Tanya says:

Hi M

I’m from South Africa and off to India for a holiday cant wait to visit your shop. I love your Indian summer collection. Cant wait to shop till i drop!!

Greetings

Tanya van Jaarsveld

• deepika bazari says:

hi
    i m frm rajasthan n i m a student of fashion desinin u r my inspiration i like ur every designs and ur work i like ur botiques n thr ur designs will u pl giv me ur inspiration or will u pl give me advise wht i have to do to make a famous designer like u
    thanks
    best regards
    deepika from beawar rajasthan

• neha says:

Hi!manish
    I’m from faridabad i like ur every collection and i’m a student of fashion designing.plz do little favour just 2 tell me great collecion of traditional wears and plz give advise wat i ave 2 do 2 bocome famous
    thanks
    best regards
    neha

• swetha says:

hello sir,
    I would like to know ur official website address.
    Can u plz suggest how can i become a good fashion designer only on the basis of my creativity without doing any courses.

• shruti channawar says:

Hi sir,
    This is shruti channawar a great fan of u and budding fashion designer.
    Im student of 1st year B.sc fashiondesign from inifd (international institute of fashion design) from nagpur . sir i need your guidence to become an international designer like you . sir please help me . sir please tell me your email id which u check always. Means your personal id please.
    thanks
    with regards
    shruti channawar

• Smriti Arora says:

Hi ! Manish Sir,

This is smriti i am from delhi and i am a great fan of you. Can u plz suggest how can i become a good fashion designer on the basis of my creativity without doing any courses. Plz do a little favour just to tell me great collection of suits and sarees.
    I would like to know ur official website address.
    Thanks
    best regards
    smriti Arora

• neha says:

hi manish i like your collections they all are very good but i want to know if u design skirts.IF u can guide me which color are good in skirts in summer time it would be great help.

neha.

• sejal jain says:

hi…i m great of urs collection…. as i m a designer student so u plz can guide to become an excellent designer like u
    Thanks
    Best regards
    sejal jain

• Badra says:

Dear Manish……

I see ur collection in the net , I am from Kuwait i would like to make besniss with you,i have an exhipition company.Iam waiting for ur reply .

Thank