Everyone wants a collecf-06tion which is different and stylish and there search end to Manish malhotra the ultimate fashion icon. He is like a lifeline for the fashion lovers and Indian film industry. We have seen many times that we just love the clothes actors wear on screen the look, the colour combinations and the excellent cuts all shows its one of Manish collections.

Some people feel only westerns can create magic but i feel the most elegant and sencious dress is Indian saris and if it is created by Manish Malhotra then I have no words to explain. Wether its Rani of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna or Sushmita for Main hoon naa Sari is one Indian outfit that has been extremely successful in highlighting a womanÒ€ℒs sex appeal and the feature that makes Manish Malhotra’s collection awsome is designer blouses like one Rani has tried in KANK. Those backless blouses enhanced the beauty of the saree hundred times.

If we talk about Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna Saris of Rani Mukherjee are unmatched but quite expensive. The main thing appreciated was the colours choosed by the designer and cuts given to the bsabira sush1 louses.

Manish Malhotra has designed for almost all big celebrities wether National or International due to his immense creativity. Other than sari he designs lahnga choli, Kurtis, skirts etc etc. Manish designs undoubtedly gives an elegant and graceful look to its collection wearers.RM

His closeness with the film industry can be easily seen in the final show by Manish Malhotra on Day one of the Lakme Fashion Week was like a Bollywood extravaganza complete with Karan Johar as MC and a large dose of silver screen celebrities in the audience cheering their favorite designer.All celebrities like Preity Zinta, Kajol and Tanisha, Ness Wadia, Karan Johar, Tusshar Kapoor, Ken Ghosh, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi, Anil Kapoor with wife Sunita, Jaya Bachchan, Hiro Johar, Kiran Kher, Malaika, Amrita Arora, Dia Mirza, Diana Hayden, Upen Patel, Karishma Kapoor were present on the occasion.

33 Responses to “Manish Malhotra -The Magic Continues”

• nidhi says:

MANISH YOU ARE ABSOULOTE AMAZING , FANTABUOLOUS,A CREATIVE AND A AWESOME DESIGNER.MAKING SUCH GOOD DESIGN’N OF SO MANY CELEB S

• simran says:

hii manish i luv your outfits and they r awesome n would like 2 place order can u mail me your boutique address so i can come n check for some new kurtis as i’m heavy in size …………waiting for your mail…..thanks i wish all d best in life

• ramandeep says:

hi i am looking for wedding drees pls e-mail me back or give me ur ph num so that i can talk to u and order my thg.my ph:647-402-1344
    brampton
    canada

• divya says:

hellozzzz….
    juz crazy about ur creativity..
    iam a student of nift,delhi…
    done fashion and clothing technology…
    and would love to work with you…
    iknw its really weird but trust me iknw ideserve it…
    my deam is to work only under you,iknw its crazy bt please im very serious.
    it is the question of my carreer…
    just waiting for a chance and il defenately come upto ur expectations…
    plzzzzzz one chance….

• divya says:

mail awaited…

• shaffan says:

hello sir my name is shaffan i m belong to the Lahore Pakistan i di the diploma in fashion desiging will u give me some advice i will be thankful to u, πŸ™‚

• Christy John says:

Hello ,

I am Christy basically frm Kerala Bt nw staying in b’lore.B’coz of my passion in fashion designing . Nw i am wrkg as a merchandiser , i am happy wth the professeion bt I am tryg for long tme to fulfil my dream .I jst wnt to meet u Sir den i wil gt more ideas & more knowledge abt the fashion (ie my dream ).I am a big fan of you .i jst wnt to see dats all.

• Christy John says:

hai manish,

i 4gt to tel you one thing,you r outstanding yar.

christy

• chani says:

gud wrk πŸ˜‰

• yasho says:

Manish
    hi
    u r collection is out standing
    keep it up yar
    besr of luck

• richa says:

πŸ˜€ HI MANISH I AM A STUDENT OF FASHION DESIGNING AND A BID FAN OF URS I NEED UR HELP CAN U HELP ME ACTUALY NEED SOME OF UR PHOTOGRAPHS AND SOME OF PHOTOGRAPHS SHOWING UR BOUTIQUE CAN U HELP ME0PLEASE HELP ME AS I AM MAKING A PORTFOLIO PROJECT ON YOU HOPE U WILL REPLY
    RICHA
    A GREAT FAN OF URS

• Renu says:

Hi Manish I m great fan of urs,can you help me for choose my dress for casual wear,I m so confussed becoz I mvery skinny,pls help me.

looking forwrad to ur response

• myrna says:

Hi i absolutely love your sarees. Could you please let me know if I can order them online…Thanks

• Mareum says:

oh my gosh….oh my gosh….. πŸ™‚ u r totally outstanding manish!!!!!!!! gosshh…seriously especially the dress of karena kapoor in khabi khusi khabi gham of bole churiya……………u rock…tht;s its…words r finish 2 explain ur wonderful dresses…m frm pakistan!! ( ur bigest fan)….keep rockin n don’t loose ur coolness πŸ™‚

• sangeetha says:

Hi i am ur great fan sir.I just luv ur design’s n i like them a lot.Please sir just mail me ur boutique address so that i can just visit it n buy some outfits.

• rimpy says:

hi,manish i m a great lover of ur outfits….specially kurtis and sarees.I want to place an order for kurtis and i dont know how to contact u,is it possible i can see them on the internet or buy them.i am looking for a semi formal kurti.

• fahmida khan says:

one of ur fan,student of fashion merchandising (IITC BANDRA) just want to know the stories of ur struggle days,

• Fatima Ansari says:

hi,,,,,,,dude

wats up

i just wanna a say that i m really a big fan of you n your ideas and creativity.even i wanna be a big designer AS YOUi did fahion designning and garment manufacturing from sophia polytechnic
    I REALLY WANT TO LEARN FROM YOU.
    i got many achive mentsIN MY COLLEGE
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir mail your address and contact nos so that i can come to your store ….plzzz give me one chance

thanks,
    one of your biggest fan
    Fatima Ansari

• payal says:

pls tell me which shahrukh wore black kurta in main hooa na i want that pic

• Esha says:

Hi,
    Im from Canada is really in love with your designs. My wedding is probably going to be late this year or next year. Its not fixed but im e-mailing to enquire if you take orders from online or via telephone. I know exactly what I want and it would be pleasure to have you design my sarees. I also know that you have your stores. Please e-mail me back on your thoughts and the price ranges. Im really interested. Please advise at your earliest convenience. Thanks so much. Your help in greatly appreciated in this matter.
    Cheers,
    Esha.S

• pallavi says:

hi manish,
    am a great fan of your’s. u know u r my inspiration. i have also done fashion designing from inifd kanpur. am also wanna to be a known designer like u. i know i can’t stand like u but can stand behind u. plz manish guide me wat should i do?
    my family did allow me to go out from kanpur . so plz guide me.
    hope for your reply that can help meto move on.
    ok then take care . bbye
    thanks a lot.

• shirin vanak says:

hi… sir how r u ?
    sir im a great fanz of urz… when i was in 6th standard i dont know wt realy fashion is but onec i hav seen ur interview on t.v… 4rm dat time i just wanna b a fashion disgner…
    sir i hav done a diploma in fashion sir i just want a one chance to prove my self sir i wanna work under u sir plz give me 1 chance sir i wont disapoint u sir plz help me out i realy need ur help sir….
    shirin_vanak@yahoo.com sir i’ll waiting for ur reply n sir
    +91-9993145200 sir u can contact me any time i’ll b waiting

• survi says:

Hiiiii manish sir,m ur BIG fan,i cnt tel u hw much i like u n ur collection.i really wanna learn 4m u.cn u send ur n ur boutique’s snaps actly i m making project on u,dats why i need ur snaps. actly i m dng fashion designning 4m IIft.its 1yr course.cn u tel me wat should i do aftr dat?i m thinking abt web designing. wat u say?plz rply me.i wana become famous n gud designer as u.soooo…plllzzzzzz,rply me,i wil wait.love u.bye take care

• myraa says:

hi manish,i really like ya work,do u have ne outlet in canada or whts the procedure to get ur saress in canada??

• Wahida says:

Please advise where to purchase latest designer wear.

• VAISHNAVI JARIWALA says:

hey
    i am a student of nift gandhinagar currently in the sixth semester i would really love to do my interns with you . plzzzzz give me the opportunity cauzz i know ill be real good
    thanx
    waiting for your reply

• Chetna says:

Hi Manish,

I really admire and like your outfits. I would like to know if you have any boutiques/outlets in Kenya or whats the procedure to get your saris, kurtis n salwars from India to Kenya. Also let me know who stocks your stuff in Mumbai, India.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
    Chetna

• ashu says:

hi sir,
    i am one of your biggesssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt fan.your style your dressing sense verstality in dresses are really awesome . i am crazy about you n your dresses u are ma inspiration you are totally outstanding
    i am the student of fashion designing and i want to do ma interns from u plz tell me how can i contact you i am from pak plz tell me contact no or boutique no so i may contact you thank yoo so much

• SUSHANTI says:

to mr manish malhotra,
    i appreciate your simplicity and elegance…the best thing about your clothes and designs are they are made in light colors and beautiful fabric…im looking forward to work with you mr manish malhotra
    see you soon
    regards
    sushanthi.s.poojary

• farra zauj-e-waqas says:

hi! you are going good. do you have your own website?? where we can see your all outfits. if you have then please tell me what is it. thanks πŸ™‚

• piyush says:

thx 4 bng a decent and nice mannn. u represent india it’s all your hard work..thank u for giv n such a lovely dresssss…Regards. Piyush