Ritu anritu7d her versatile designing made her popular in this hard working fashion industry. She has make a mark as she is the force behind making India emerge as a power in this industry. She has done costume designing for films like-

Deewane Hue Paagal
Bas Itna Sa Kwab Hai

Some of her designs which shows her immense creativity and dedication are –

ritu3

ritu2ritu5ritu8

14 Responses to “RITU BERI -The Designer”

• sonia says:

plz gav me ritu beri email id.well this site is quite nice.i gav it 99% marks.

• reet says:

u r the best designer tusi great ho mama ji i like ur designing. ur my idol. thats me reet from punjab jalandhar..

• reet says:

hi im reet from punjab jalandhar u r de best designer. i love ur collections u r my idol. god bless u ritu mam.

• hello mam , i am neelam from delhi i like your design .

• ansuya bhika says:

I am Ansuya Bhika From East London , South Africa

Do u have a website or catalogue for ur sarries.
    If so, please send me the links to these websites.
    urgently.

thanks

• RICHA GROVER says:

Fabulous designing done by her. I saw all collection and like to see more at my email. Fantastic combination and new colors given to bridal lehengas. Simply OUTRAGEOUS

• DIVYA PARASHAR says:

Hi ma’am, i want to contact u in person.It my be not possible for u but then nothing is impossible,its important to me.I con disclose the reason if i get a reply from u.I’m presently doing my M.B.A. in delhi.My mobile no. is 9971636197.With a hope of getting reply from ur side i would like to say bye.I ADORE YOU MA’AM.

• divya parashar says:

I’m Divya Parashar pursuing M.B.A. in Delhi.

Ma’am i want to contact you in person.If this is possible please reply to my request. I ADORE YOU MA’AM.Ma’am its very important for me.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR GOING THROUGH MY MAIL.BYE.

• eeshanee aishwarya says:

can i pls get the email of mrs. ritu beri…i want to see her saree collection…

• varun kumar says:

hi mam this is varun i wanna work under u as a model or as a designer as u wish my mob no is-09386218495 /09313598088 &i have given a situation test in nift.plz mam

• Jatin says:

hi mam i am Jatin. I design a sun bord and some saree design for degital printing purpus. if you want to more design by me of any cost so plz contact me on my e-mail id………(kumar.monu61@yahoo.com) okay bye have a good day MAM…………………………………………any fan of Ritu Beri want to design any collaction.contact me on my e-mail id…….bye

• apoorva says:

i just want to check out formal sarees for office purpose, so if u can help me reply me.

• prachi pandey says:

hello mam
    i like ur design
    i am doing mca……
    i wanna work under u as a designer
    my m.no 9648676723
    id rockingpassion7@gmail.com

• komal srivastava says:

i want my career to b launched in d wrld of fashion technology….. iam a superb fan of manish malhotra nd ritu beri nd many mre realistic designers who inspire me a lot nd build in me a confident to achieve high… ihv been through ur collection nd liked it a lot….. its awesome…